We post orders out twice weekly, usually on Mondays and Thursdays. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR EU COUNTRIES, we are reinstating shipping to the European Union, please be aware that when you receive your parcel you may be charged tax, customs fees and handling fees in your country, this is solely your responsibility.
I LOVE English paper piecing, it's just so joyous!
This is a full English paper piecing kit containing all my favourite EPP supplies:
- A pack of 35 pre-cut fabric hexagons
- A pack of 35 thin white card templates (160gsm)
- A Sewline fabric glue pen and refill
- Antique gold stork embroidery scissors
- A pack of Tulip Milliners needles
- 100m reel of Gütterman white thread
- A binding clip to hold the template and fabric stable whilst basting
All contained in a beautiful gold embossed keepsake box.
The fabrics are all 100% cotton.
The finished size of each hexagon will be 1 3/4" (measured along one side). The fabric hexagons are 1/2" larger than the templates allowing 1/4" overlap on each side.
There are enough hexagons to make up five 'flowers' if you wish.
The fabrics are from my beloved fabric stash and each fabric is different, packs may vary very slightly but the photo (hexagons all laid out) is a pretty accurate representation of what you'll receive.